Нужна помощь? +34 96 285 79 44
Por favor actualice a la versión de su navegador más actual. Si continua visualizando la web desde el navegador actual es muy posible que no la visualice correctamente y que algunas funcionalidades no estén disponibles.
Video is not visible, most likely your browser does not support HTML5 video
These are unprecedented times and that is why the safety and health of each of our guests becomes vital, now more than ever. Although it seems that the sanitary crisis is improving little by little and vaccination arrives progressively, Oliva Nova daily monitors the situation derived from COVID-19 to offer a safe stay to our guests. In addition, we have made additional improvements and established new cleaning protocols during the lockdown period to continue offering an excellent service as soon as you can visit us again.
Our way of life and our habits have dramatically changed in a few months. However, it is very inspiring to see how we have been adapting and motivating ourselves to prepare our way forward to normality. We have heard so much about that “new normality” lately and it has brought hundreds of protocols and new guidelines with it. Oliva Nova is resilient, and our human workforce is ready to face difficulties and successfully emerge from difficult situations.
We have always become better and, without a doubt, it will be no different this time.
During this difficult period of uncertainty, we have offered and we continue offering flexibility and support to all those whose bookings have been affected since the State of Alarm decree, because of the national and regional restrictions.
Best price guarantee booking via www.olivanova.com
Please, see the free cancellation period; after this date, the cancellation entails a charge of 25% of the total reservation.
In case of force majeur (COVID), the deposit paid is always returned.
Deposit is not required, except for bookings in mid-season and high season:
If you need to readjust your bookings, please do not hesitate to call our reservation team (+34) 96 285 79 44 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you with everything you need and resolve any questions that may arise.
• Access to the beach is allowed for walking or physical and outdoor activity, maintaining physical distancing, hygiene and prevention measures.
• Oliva Townhall published a website with a real-time capacity control. They collect data on how many people are on the beaches every day at 11:00am, 1:00pm, and 5:00pm, meaning that you can decide the best time for you to go.
• Activities for children from 4 to 12 years old have been organised. Children and families staying at our facilities can join the entertaining programme. Oli will be waiting for you!
• In any case, the activities are subject to change or cancellation depending in the current regulations.
• Every activity is adapted to the current regulations, both in the measures adopted by monitors and the measures that the participants must comply with.
• Limited capacity and small groups of children.
The well-being of our guests was already our main priority and it is even more so now. Since the State of Alarm was decreed on March 14th, we have been adopting new health and hygiene measures and strictly following the guidelines of the government and the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
We are ready to welcome you and we hope to see you again very soon. Without a doubt, this new crisis has made us grow as a team.