Reservieren Sie direkt und erhalten Sie garantiert den besten Preis.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your browser each time you visit our website.
Cookies are useful because they remember your activity on our website, so when you visit again, they can identify you and configure the content based on your browsing habits, identity and preferences.
Cookies are harmless. They do not contain any malicious code such as viruses, trojans or worms that could damage your device, but they are relevant when it comes to protecting your data, since they collect certain personal information (browsing habits, identity, preferences, etc.).
Cookies do not routinely collect special categories of personal data (sensitive data). The data saved includes technical information, personal preferences and custom content.
In general, there are five types of cookies:
• Functional cookies: This is the most basic type of cookie. It allows users to browse through a website platform or application, and use the different options or services provided, such as monitoring data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the items of an order, completing the purchasing process, performing a request to register or take part in an event, applying security during navigation, storing content to distribute videos or sound files, and sharing content via social networks.
• Custom cookies: This type of cookie allows users to access our services with some general predefined settings on the user’s device, such as the language, the type of browser used and the location where you are accessing the service.
• Analytical cookies: These allow user behaviour to be tracked and analysed across websites that are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications and platforms, and to create browsing profiles of users, so improvements can be made based on the analysis of how users use the services.
• Advertising cookies: These allow adverts included on a website, application or platform used to provide the services to be managed as efficiently as possible, based on criteria such as the content published or frequency at which adverts are displayed.
• Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow adverts included on a website, application or platform used to provide the services to be managed as efficiently as possible. These cookies store information about the behaviour of users, obtained by continuously monitoring your browsing habits, allowing us to build up a specific profile about you and show you relevant adverts.
• First-party cookies: These are generated and managed by the same party responsible for providing the service requested by the user.
• Third-party cookies: These are generated by entities other than our own (external services or suppliers, such as Google).
Below is a table listing the types of cookies we use on our website and for what purpose.
Cookies can be accepted, blocked or deleted, as desired. You can do this by adjusting your browser settings.
To find out how to manage or block cookies, please see the relevant user guide for your browser:
You can also delete cookies that you have saved in your browser through your browser settings.